I officially went back to work at 6 weeks. She started daycare at 7 weeks old. There are so many mixed emotions when it came to dropping her off that first day.
 |
| She remembered me when I picked her up :) |
I am definitely a career focused person, so the drive to be at work was starting to give me the itch around week 5 and 6. I am a numbers person who needs to have a goal in front of me to achieve, so I knew that I was going to be going to work. What made me so sad, was the fact that my baby will be in someone elses arms for 10 hours a day. What I came to realize was that this was her social life as well. There are several other little munchkins at day care for her to learn from and interact with, that I truly feel that this was the best choice for our family.
We have an amazing day care provider that sends me pictures if I need them, and they really do get me through the day. So we are on our second full week at work and it is going as best as it possibly could. I get so excited to get off work so I can go see her :) It is so fun to see other little kids call her Nayna and mama. :) I think she is going to love going to day care when she is older!
No comments:
Post a Comment