Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What I Love the Most...

What I love the most:
  1. Looking at our daughter and picking out what she has of Mine and Nate's
  2. Putting her face close to my ear and listening to the little noises and her breathing. I tell Nate that it is her telling us secrets and stories, just to sit and listen.
  3. Laughing at how much she farts. Seriously, it's ridiculous.
  4. Making her stop crying. It makes me feel like I am doing something right and I am a good momma.
  5. Dressing her every morning, afternoon and night with a different outfit.
  6. Her sneezing.
  7. Watching Nate hold her and tell her about his day at work.
  8. Reading to her like she actually understands the stories that we are telling her.
  9. Seeing how much our family loves her.
  10. Not caring that I still have baby weight to lose because she was worth every single pound.
  11. Wanting to stay home all the time with her because nothing is more fun then watching her.
  12. Hearing that she is cute, that never gets old.
  13. Getting up with her in the middle of the night, I know it sounds crazy and I am sure that I will get over it and it won't last, but for the time being, I love being the one to make her happy and comfortable.
  14. How she will never stop eating unless you physically make her. She eats SO much! Just another thing like her dad :)
  15. I like doing laundry and having a little sock stuck to Nate's work pants when you pull them out of the dryer.
  16. Seeing how the dog's are a lot more calm since she arrived and they are always so curious what this little person is doing and how she smells 
  17. Honestly thinking that my baby is the cutest baby in the world and no one can argue with me
  18. How she has baby acne 
  19. When Nate and I went out of town for our friends wedding and during slow dances we are talking about what we love the most about Alaina and what we miss about her
  20. Having tears come to my eyes every time there is a song about a Mother and her love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment