Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Alaina ________ Etten

We have decided that we are going to name our baby girl Alaina ___ Etten. I am not sure when we first thought of it, but it derived from my Grandma Elaine Shaffer. We thought this name has a few options for nick names if she wants, otherwise Alaina is a very pretty and girly name, so we are excited to see what she looks like, acts like and hopefully she is as sweet when she arrives, as she has been so sweet to her momma while she has been in my tummy. I can honestly say that being pregnant has not hindered me or my lifestyle in the slightest, and I could not be more lucky than to have married a man dedicated and leads a healthy lifestyle so that way I never have to feel like I cannot be a part of everything. We are still debating on the middle name, but pretty much have it narrowed down. But, that name is staying a secret until she gets here, no one knows about it but Nate and Myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment