Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Baby's Shower

My family threw me a baby shower and I must say that it was so fun! My sister and her girls along with my mom did such an amazing job celebrating this experience! We had Hy-Vee cater to my house and we had around 20 friends and family help make the day so special. The gifts that we received were so great and I could tell that people really put a lot of time, energy and thought into them.

I would say that my favorite part (besides having everyone in one place at one time) was making the onsies and bows. Our little girl has some very special handcrafted onsies to wear and I cannot wait to dress her up in them when she gets here! Some examples of the onsies are, "my mom is hot", "pretty like mommy", "baby gaga" and one that is truly fitting, "Jab Cross Kick" :) She also had some that had Tu-Tu's on them :) It was so amazing to feel how much love this baby girl is going to have! Just counting down the days that she gets here!

1 comment: