Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Baby E's Name

So, Nate and I have been thinking about what we want to name our babies ever since I can remember. Then when the time comes that we need to decide, we cannot commit. We had a list of names before we knew the sex. Roughly 11 girl names and 1 boy name. When we knew it was a girl, we slowly eliminated them one by one. We are down to, two names, but we still cannot pick which one we want, and we don't even know if one of these are the one. The names that we are contemplating are Alaina *and the spelling of it* and Reese. (still open for suggestions though) I really want to put her name up in her room and start calling her by her name, but this has been the hardest decision of our lives. Such a big deal and we do not want to mess it up. So, if anyone has any other suggestions or a middle name for Reese that is unique please feel free to comment on this :)

3 comments:

  1. My best advice is to wait until she is born. We couldnt decide when I was pregnant with James. We were stuck between 2 names. The morning that I got induced I had it set that I was going to name him Donald James, but when he was born 9 hrs later I took one look at him and knew that he was a James Donald, not a Donald James :) Hope this helps, they really show their personalities right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG my jaw hit the floor when I read this....our name if it was a girl was Alaina June Larson:)Our other name for a girl was Harper June Larson. WE ARE SO ALIKE!!!!! I love them both...they are both so cute. You will make the right decision:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. reese was one of my top choices too. so pretty. go with your heart. it was hard to commit for me because it was so real and different. why not alaina reece etten. then u get both. that's how we did holden

    ReplyDelete