Nate is has been training to compete in Ironman Wisconsin on September 11th of this year. His training has started to increase and he is doing such an amazing job.
For those who do not know what Nate has signed up for, Ironman is a 2.5 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride and a 26.2 mile run, all back to back. A total of 140.6 miles in one day!
I can honestly say, when I see the dedication, training and time that he has put into this, I have married an amazing man. He is getting stronger every day and I am so proud of his progress! With the Ironman being one month before my due date, I am thinking of renting a scooter to make sure and be there during every transition of that race. What an amazing thing for baby girl to say, "My daddy's and Ironman."

No comments:
Post a Comment