Thursday, June 2, 2011

Our baby has a face

Leading up to our first ultra sound, everything was pointing to our baby being a little boy. All the old wives tales, theories, even a psychic told me that our baby was going to be a boy.

I went in for our first ultra sound and found out I was four days ahead of our original estimation, so I was 19 weeks 4 days along. As Laine moved the wand around on my tummy, instantly there our baby was on the screen. We could not take our eyes off of the little heart beat and seeing our baby move. It was so incredible how our baby was moving and I couldn't feel any of it.

After a few pictures, Laine asked if we wanted to know the sex. We were not so sure if we did yet, so we told her to keep looking, and making sure that our baby was healthy. I heard her say, "perfect" and I could not stop the tears from forming. We decided at that time we wanted to know. She said, "It's a girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment