Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Doctor Frustrations
Since I last blogged I had a doctor's appointment. This was a real quick appointment that literally took five minutes. I feel like when I talk with the doctor's they really don't ask me a lot of questions other than, "How have you been feeling," and because I have been feeling great, they leave it at that. I feel like they really do not take the time to make the appointment feel different than a regular routine visit (which it is, I just expected a different experience maybe?) I gained 9 pounds at my last appointment, which was a lot, so the doctor instantly started lecturing me on carb intake. He never asked me what I have been doing for exercise, what and how much I was eating, he instantly assumed I have had bad eating habits. It was frustrating to say the least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment